Nowadays it's pretty easy to do this exercise. All you have to do is scroll back a bit in Facebook and you life is all detailed for you right there. I'm happy to say it's been a great year and I wouldn't change a thing.
What advice would give myself. "Don't worry so much you are on the right track."
Seriously, Remodel the Dining room in the summer
1) Remodel the dining room this summer. Things I wish I knew.
- A 13 year old cannot be trusted to keep 2 curious cats downstairs
- Some cats will run right across a freshly stained floor despite the smell.
- Newly stained floors dry best at 85 degrees.
- You can't shut off the heat in the winter but you can shut off the A/C in the summer. IF you're going to be missing 2 walls to the house. Do it in the summer.
So If I had the year as a do-over I'd remodel the dining room last summer. I'd have boarded the cats, gone camping and given my keys to the contractor the week we did the floors.
Just get the Snow-blower
Live without worries or regrets, you're doing just fine.