- It tames the paper monster. Getting rid of paper clutter
- it stores everything so you can find it. This reduces stress when you actually need something, you can look at it for the info you need or you can print it, most companies and stores will take a copy of a receipt or document just fine.
- It imports to Quicken to help you track finances, it is truly the best way to track your spending with cash
- It imports to quicken
- It imports to outlook, so you can scan a business card and it's added to your contact list
- for $14.95 a month you an sync with your phone, allowing you to use your phone's camera to scan business cards, dinner receipts and more, saving you from ever having to take these items home in the first place.
- it syncs to the cloud so you don't lose data even if there is a computer issue.
- Neat Connect is Wireless and automatically syncs to your computer and to the cloud.
- documents are searchable: great for lots of things including recipes
Occasionally it freezes and crashes due to a corrupted scan. This requires a call to customer support.
Importing to quicken is not very intuitive and often requires a call to customer support, at least for me.
Overall I have found this very useful, when I need something it's there and I don't have to hunt for it. it's a real time saver and i never have to worry about saving things, because I can save things forever in the cloud without running out of space or having to hunt for them.
| || |